Our Museum Quilt

Our Museum Quilt

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April update

I just posted a picture of a few of our blocks that will make our Museum quilt. It will be interesting to hear Frances Brooks present at our meeting next month about the Southeastern Quilt and Textile Museum. This has been fun to work together and see everybody be pleased with the process. Thank you to everyone for your participation and excitement.

I put a schedule of the meetings for the rest of year on the web site. We are working on getting more pictures. Thanks for your patience. Let me know if you can think of any more pages that would be helpful.

I am working on my medallian. When I get to the lake I will show you the pictures. Looking forward to seeing yours. Bring them to show and tell whenever you get some done.

Going to Paducah with some friends from Lake Oconee Quilt Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment